D. Tests or Proof of Concepts piloted on the services of public and/or private buyers
This action foresees financial support (up to 60.000 Euros) to EIC beneficiaries to perform a pilot testing or proof of concept of their innovative solutions on the services of committed (for the follow up purchase) public or private buyers.
What is in it for you – EIC innovators/beneficiaries
- Financial Support for a pilot testing or proof of concept of an innovative solution
- Opportunities for commercialization of the innovative solution through the follow up procurement
- Recommendation of the merits of the tested innovative solution by the involved buyer to other interested procurers that may face similar needs
What is in it for you – buyers (public and private)
- De-risking of purchases of commercial volumes of innovative solutions (almost for free) through the grants offered to the EIC beneficiaries
- Modernization of the offered services with cutting edge technologies
- Opportunities for co-creation of innovative solutions tailored to the specific needs of each invloved and committed buyer
Who is it for – how can you take part
This action is open to EIC beneficiaries/innovators from EIC Pathfinder, EIC Transition, EIC Accelerator, Seal of Excellence and Women Tech.EU
There will be two types of calls for expression of interest:
- Calls in non-pre-defined thematic areas – the EIC beneficiaries will apply along with a commitment from a pre-identified buyer
- Calls in pre-identified challenges (faced by pre-identified buyers). The EIC beneficiaries will apply with solutions for these challenges.
Stay tuned - This new action is expected to kick start towards the end of 2023.
For additional information, please refer to our Helpdesk service (please choose 'Get support' as the subject).