The EIC online Community helps EIC innovators establish on the European and global markets, by finding peers and business partnerships.
As an EIC beneficiary, access a one-stop-shop to:
- Register to EIC services and events
- Get access to your event group for photos and videos
- Create a personal and company profile
- Use the powerful search engine for like minded companies
- Explore business opportunities among EIC peers
- Publish your challenge or submit your solution on the EIC Challenge Platform
- Expand networks with EIC ecosystem partners
- Share your experience and get support from peers via horizontal and thematic groups
- Co-create ideas and knowledge
- Promote interesting other events to the EIC Community
What’s public in the EIC Community Platform?
- The most relevant news, success stories, open calls and events promoted by the Business Acceleration Services are available outside the platform;
- Share the great news with your network: you can do it directly on your page!
What will remain private and exclusive to our members?
- The groups with a space to connect, share ideas and foster opportunities in public or private groups, between members with shared interests and purposes.
- The searchable list of all EIC-funded companies.
- The profiles of people and organisations who share relevant information about their activity (team, products or services, target markets).
To have access to these sections, you will be requested to log in using your EU Login username and password. If you do not have one, you can create your EU Login here.
If you are funded by the European Innovation Council, it may be that your user profile has been already automatically registered. In this case, just log in with EU Login username and password and you are already in!
Contact us or go to Help & Guidance to learn more.