4th EIC Accelerator Coordinators’ Day ONLINE
Congratulations for having joined the EIC Accelerator Programme! Now that you received the grant and blended support confirmation, we want to answer to all your questions, share more on how the project management works and support you on an efficient and effective way on how to report your costs. Additionally, we want to show you what else the EIC has to offer:
- EIC Business Acceleration Services,
- EIC Community Trainings and Workshops,
- Programme Managers supporting your need for synergies with other projects,
- Investment guidelines from the EIC Fund and debrief of its role to the investment component of your contract,
are part of the services provided by EIC.
What to expect?
The EIC is implementing the EIC Accelerator Coordinators’ Day on 12 and 13 December 2022.
During the EIC Accelerator Coordinators’ Day, all recently awarded beneficiaries from the EIC Accelerator programme will be offered the opportunity to network, discuss and learn more about Project Management and EU Funding schemes applicable to their participation to the EIC Accelerator programme. In addition, you will have the chance to e-meet their responsible Project & Financial Officer and discuss any operational aspect of your project. Details on the EIC Fund/EIB services and activities will also be part of the agenda.
On 12 December, during the session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from EIC/EISMEA management
- Access the best way to manage your project and rules to reporting (technical and financial)
- Learn more about project management under EIC Accelerator
- Get informed on how the EIC Fund functions
- Get familiar with other European Innovation Council roles, departments and services that are linked to the EIC Accelerator
On 13 December, you will have the chance to e-meet your Project Officer and Financial Officer either via informal 1:1 meeting or via Progress meetings, as indicated in your contract.
On this occasion, we want to showcase all benefits and added value you can get from the Business Acceleration Services. As an EIC beneficiary, you have access to a range of tailor-made EIC Business Acceleration Services at any stage of your development. Through the EIC Community Platform, you may apply to several different matchmaking initiatives, such as the Corporate Partnership Programme, Innovation Procurement Programme, Investment Programme, Overseas Trade Fairs Programme, Ecosystem Partnership Programme...and many more!
How you can join?
Register to our event via the direct email we sent to you via the SME Dashboard!
For following questions & support regarding this event, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the contact form: (please choose “EIC Accelerator Coordinators’ Day” as the subject).