News: Register for the “Get Digital” workshop series and innovate in the European energy resilience market
On 24 May 2022, the European Commission alongside the European Innovation Council, SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA), DIGITAL SME and Enterprise Europe Network launched the workshop series “Get Digital: Go Green & Be Resilient”. The initiative supports digital companies from the EU, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia that have the potential to scale a digital solution that decreases European dependence on oil, gas, and external raw materials, as well as increase overall supply chain resilience.
Sign up now to get featured in the catalogue of digital enterprises and be invited to the workshops!
This opportunity is targeted to companies that wish to promote their solutions, increase business exposure, get tailored mentoring and access to finance advice, while matchmaking with potential partners.
Why should your company participate?
This initiative will help you to:
- promote your innovative digital business model and increase your business exposure
- get information, advice and support for access to finance, IP registration and protection, sustainability, digitalisation, access to European business and innovation support services, and mentoring
- receive tailored support from European business and innovation support services based on your company needs, if selected by the Jury
- match with other companies from across the continent
- learn about and get inspired by some of the leading solutions in the digital ecosystem
- mainstream and promote your digital solution to traditional industry (e.g., through matchmaking)
- find help to tackle key business obstacles and barriers when attempting to scale your digital business solution
- inform policymakers about your company-specific needs
You can submit your solution to the catalogue, allowing you to participate in two workshops.
- The first ‘Get Digital: Go Green’ workshop will focus on digital solutions that may reduce overall energy consumption within business operations.
- The second ‘Get Digital: Be Resilient’ workshop will zoom in on digital solutions supporting the supply chain resilience of European industry.
All submitted digital business solutions will be featured in the exclusive digital catalogue. The catalogue submission will close on 31 August 2022.
A jury made up of independent investment and business managers will select the most impactful submissions who will get the opportunity to present at the workshops. These companies will receive tailored coaching from experts of SME support services funded by relevant EU programmes based on the needs of each company’s project.
Additionally, webinars will also be organised for all companies included in the catalogue to present the main SME support services offered by the EU. The webinars will inform companies on how to get in touch with the experts who provide such services and can help facilitate the mainstreaming of their businesses’ solutions.
For more information:
- Read the press release published in the Europa website.
- Visit the Get Digital: Go Green & Be Resilient official website page.
- Or send your questions to GROW-WORKSHOP@ec.europa.eu.