A new ‘Space’ for circular economy: register for the joint EIC and ESA webinar
The European Space Agency (ESA) and the European Innovation Council (EIC) will jointly explore the topics and specific challenges of circular economy in Space, but also on Earth during this co-organised webinar. The session will take place on 8 December, at 14:00 CET, during the Industry Space Days (ISD) event.
You can register to attend the event here!
At the webinar “Challenges for Circular Economy & Sustainable Living in Space and on Earth”, on 8 December, speakers from ESA and the EIC will present a landscape and selected challenges for circularity in Space. In addition, both organisations will be seeking for contributions to a strategy paper related to the topic, aiming to launch a community of innovators to develop solutions for sustainable living for human communities in Space and on Earth. More details will be presented during the webinar.
The webinar will happen inside the Industry Space Days (ISD), which are organised by the ESA SME Office to foster cooperation between different actors in the Space sector and beyond. The 2021 edition will have a special focus on “Commercialisation”. Furthermore, the ISD will provide you with opportunities to meet new business partners through networking sessions and 1-on-1 meetings.
Key elements of this year’s ISD include:
- Keynotes and panel discussions with contributions by ESA, industry, and institutional partners
- ESA presentations and workshops about business opportunities and future activities
- A virtual exhibition with ESA and industry booths and the possibility to engage with future partners
- Networking opportunities for the space community, including 1-on-1 meetings, industry speed-dating sessions and pitch presentations
- Register to join this year’s edition of the Industry Space Days (ISD).
- The preliminary programme is published here.
- The event is open to entities from ESA Member States, Cooperating States and Associate States.
- Participation is free of charge.
To discover more, please visit the ISD2021 website.