InvestHorizon Accelerator welcomes Deep tech startups in its call for projects
Are you a Deep tech startup with seed funding, willing to accelerate the company and have access to free coaching from experts and peers? InvestHorizon is looking to identify ambitious entrepreneurs and help them through coaching, mentoring and pitching events to scale their business and raise funding. The next deadline for applications is 20 May 2020.
InvestHorizon is an Accelerator focusing on supporting deep tech entrepreneurs and their current (seed) investors to raise ambitious Series A investment. The high-tech entrepreneurs selected can do much better and raise an ambitious Series A investment round through individual programme customised to the investment-readiness needs and challenges of each company.
The accelerator programme opens two application windows each year to give more applicants the chance to join. And missing a deadline does not mean that you missed your chance. The next cut-off is scheduled for 20 May 2020 and will accept more Deeptech companies.
What’s in it for you?
- It is highly selective and only accepts committed entrepreneurs like you to apply and work together with your seed investor in a time-efficient programme;
- It is customized to focus on your investment challenges as identified by your own self-assessment and as validated by your seed investor and our expert coaches;
- It offers peer business recommendations and investor introductions in specialised collaborative trust groups with other entrepreneurs and expert coaches;
- It invites you only to boot camps, pitching academies and pitching forums when it makes sense and where you really will present to, and meet with active investors, and;
- It is free but asks for your collaborative and open-minded commitment.
How it works
You'll need to fill in the application form. Also make sure you give yourself enough time for reaching to your investors and obtain their commitment and support for the Accelerator. Learn why you need to do that and how it will help your application.
Please note that a grant may also count as an investor.
You have to submit your application and attached documents before the cut-off deadline. During the review period, InvestHorizon might reach out to verify your application or request additional information about you and your business. The shortlisted companies will be notified with further details about the programme.
InvestHorizon is a programme financed by the European Commission, in association with Eureka, to facilitate Series A funding for selected deep tech companies boosting their investment readiness and investor relations. The programme is run by a consortium coordinated by Tech Tour with 6 partners: Bpifrance, Meta Group, EurA, BWCON, EBN, and IESE Business School.