Join the info session on 17 November 2022! It will cover information about the services and include testimonials from those who have already benefited from Horizon Results Booster.
Supported by the European Commission, Horizon Results Booster services are delivered to FP7, H2020, and HE projects at no cost. The free-of-charge services are provided by experts and cover several paths in Dissemination and Exploitation activities, notably Portfolio Dissemination and Exploitation, Business Plan Development, and Go to Market service.
The session will be live streamed on 17 November 2022, from 10.00 to 12.30 CET.
10:00 - Horizon Results Booster: The Rules of the Game
10:15 - Slido interactive session
10:20 - Portfolio Dissemination & Exploitation Strategy (PDES) Service:
- Module A, Identifying and creating the portfolio of R&I project results
- Module B, Helping projects from the portfolio to design and execute a portfolio dissemination plan
10:40 - Module A & B in practice
10:50 - Portfolio Dissemination & Exploitation Strategy:
- Module C, Assisting projects to improve their existing exploitation strategy
- Business Plan Development (BPD) Services
11:10 - PDES Module C & BPD in practice
11:30 GoToMarket (GTM) Services:
- Support and guidance for IPR
- Training in Innovation Management
- Business services
- Examining options for exploitation
- Access to non-EU funding
11:50 - GTM Service in practice
12:00 - Q&A and Closing remarks
12:30 - End of the meeting
For additional information, please visit the Horizon Results Booster website.