Webinar: Meet the EIC Programme Managers – Visions and paths under the European Innovation Council
The event, co-organised by the FETFX project and the Access2EIC NCP Network, is a unique opportunity to guide the EIC R&I community to the new main concept introduced by the fully-fledged EIC: the EIC projects portfolio and its proactive management principle, mainly managed by the EIC Programme Managers.
FETFX asked the EIC Programme Managers preliminary information about their ambitions and visions for the upcoming years, available at:
- Enrique Claverol Tinturé, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to medical devices and technologies
- Antonio Marco Pantaleo, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to clean energy technologies, energy systems integration and biosystems engineering
- Francesco Matteucci, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to materials for energy and environmental sustainability
- Iordanis Arzimanoglou, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to biomedicine and biotechnology
The event will now foresee dedicated sessions related to the following:
- Presentation of FETFX and Access2EIC NCP Network;
- Presentation of the EIC funding opportunities, with specific reference to the proactive management approach in the EIC Pathfinder and Transition schemes;
- Roundtable discussion among the current EIC Programme Managers, to hear extensively about their visions on EIC project portfolios and proactive management implications;
- Dedicated live Q&As sessions.
The webinar will take place on Friday 26th March 2020 via the platform Webex Events from 10:00 to 12:30.
The agenda is available at the link.
The participation is free of charge, prior registration via the following link: https://forms.gle/GeR8YAdqrUEA3xJF6
For more information, please contact email@example.com