Partner Call: Looking to expand your scale-up beyond your home market? Apply to EIT Health Bridgehead for EIC supported ventures
EIC-supported ventures can now apply to the Bridgehead Programme until 14 September 2021, which will select and support a maximum of 5 EIC-supported start-ups in market-access. Specifically, the Bridgehead Catalysers will help EIC start-ups achieve speedy access to markets, tap into local networks of partners and clients, and get a first-hand feel for the local regulatory and business contexts of new markets. Discover how to apply below!
Application deadline closes on 14 September 2021 at 11:59pm CET.
Don't miss out and apply here!
- Choose the market you want to work in to best achieve your goals through EIT Health’s matchmaking process
- Receive personalized service created for you to work in partnership with EIT Health’s vetted European network and top-notch accelerators, incubators, or clusters – Catalysers
- Be introduced to potential partners and access expert knowledge of the local health ecosystem in participating countries
- Receive grant of €30,000 (Europe) or €40,000 (Global) to use with EIT Health’s network of handpicked and trusted Catalysers
- Raise visibility of your scale-up in a unique and vibrant EIT Health ecosystem of more than 140 partners
Who can apply?
- Be registered in Europe
- Have been previously supported by EIC
- Sell a product or services in at least one market in Europe and be ready to open up a new market
- Deliver innovative, transformative products or services in biotech, medtech or digital health
- Have fewer than 250 full time employees
If you are an EIC-supported start-up please download the programme’s call document to learn the details and advantages of participating in Bridgehead.
How to apply?
Submit an application through the EIT Health portal by 14 September 2021. Have your company, team, and product/service information to hand as you will need it to apply.
Join our webinar to learn more about the programme:
- Take your scale-up to a new Global market - 3 September 10 am CET
- Take your scale-up to a new European market – 2 September 3 pm CET
- Bridgehead for EIC supporter ventures - 7 September 10 am CET
About EIT Health Bridgehead
Bridgehead helps match scale-ups with an incubator or accelerator from EIT Health’s approved network – Catalysers. Together, the scale-up and Catalyser plan how to access new markets quickly and decisively, tap into local networks of partners and clients, access infrastructure and understand new regulatory systems. Start-ups are given the seasoned expertise, insight and support needed to help realise their business ambitions.