News: EIC Summit 2021 - Day 1 Highlights
The European Innovation Council Summit will be held on 24-25 November 2021 in Brussels and online. Our hybrid programme will allow you to explore major policy updates and delve into many relevant topics for the EIC Community. Keep reading to discover the agenda of Day 1.
Explore the mix of onsite & online sessions and be sure to register now!
Druuums! Join us for The Grand Opening of the EIC Summit on Day 1, 24 November, as of 14h00.
With so many channels and parallel rooms, find below an overview of the sessions you can join on site and online:
PLENARY (on site / web streamed)
- 14:30 – 15h20: Diversity in Innovation - explorative panel discussion on the importance of diversity in unleashing the full potential of Europe's most innovative individuals and teams.
- 15:50 – 16:40: Investing in deep tech “Made in Europe” - This session aims to discuss how to attract venture capital to digital technologies 'made in Europe'.
- 18:00 – 18:50: The European Capital of Innovation Awards - Awarding of the annual recognition prize for European cities that have best promoted innovation in their communities
WORKSHOP (on site / web streamed)
- 14:30 – 16:40: Designing the EIC Marketplace: Reshape the EIC Market by joining this session to brainstorm and generate new innovative ideas and collaborations between various stakeholders.
LEARNING & TRAINING TRACK (online only)
- 15:50 – 16:40: Let’s talk patent: Protecting your intellectual property: what and how to patent your innovation, while ensuring an added value for all. Sign up now!
- 17:00 – 17:50: Managing your IP portfolio: Intellectual property management support services - finding the right service for your company. Sign up now!
- 18:00 – 18:50: Technology transfer Do and Don’ts: The session will bring the experience of ASTP professionals to draw recommendations on how to achieve successful technology transfer. Sign up now!
Discover all the training and learning sessions here.
According to Brussels rules, a Covid Safe ticket or certificate is required for indoor events above 50 people.