News: EIC Community, join the Wolves Summit: type fast and get your free pass
Wolves Summit will return from 24 to 26 March 2021 with two days dedicated to startups, investors, and executives from the tech ecosystem. The hybrid format that made the two previous editions a success will be enriched with new digital experiences including multi-stage and matchmaking functionalities, an Investor Podium, dedicated Scale-up, Accelerator, and Community Partner Stages. For this edition, the European Innovation Council has free tickets to offer, so here’s the deal: be one of the first 40 members to comment below and you get your ticket!
This year, Wolves Summit has drawn in investors, government officials, ambassadors, and commissioners from all over Europe. Among their speakers are the current Her Majesty's Ambassador to Poland, Ms. Anna Clunes, Minister-Counsellor for Economic Affairs at the British Embassy in Warsaw, Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, James Hughes, Global Sales Director, Deutsche Borse Venture Network, Oliver Mahr and Deputy Mayor of Warsaw, Michał Olszewski, among others.
If you would like to attend, please comment to this article and we will get back to you.
Over 200 leading investors and corporate executives are expected to join in-person and online this year, including:
- Olivia de La Rivière, Growth Equity Investor, Bpifrance
- Emily Zhen, Investor, New Enterprise Associates
- Jakob Kleihues, Investor, APX
- Greta Anderson, Investor, Balderton Capital
- Oscar Ramos, Managing Director, SOSV
- Chantal Ambord, Investor, Accel
- Maxime Paradis, Executive Chairman of the Board, Genius Global
- Nate Sztrum, Enterprise Investor, Deutsche Telekom VC
- Kevin Monserrat, Co-Founder, Consilience Ventures
- David Citron, Partner, Global Founders Capital,
- Kaythlin Das, Startup Growth & Partnerships, Hubspot
- Michal Jirasek, CEO, Founderscop
- Tomasz Mazuryk, Managing Partner, FundingBox Deep Tech Fund
- Lukasz Mrowinski, CEO & Co-Founder, Etno
Wolves Summit is best known for its matchmaking platform helping its attendees move the needle through meaningful connections. Every edition attracts more than 2500 participants from 80 countries providing 100+ hours of immersive educational content, keynotes, and startup pitches.
For more information on the agenda, check the website.