Under this challenge, we aim at addressing critical issues such as:
- protection of those helping - e.g remote medical controllers for personal health of those isolated, food delivery systems, cabin fever relieve, applications for reporting symptoms.
- support regarding economic issues - e.g. basics providing for those with no financial possibilities
- support regarding social issues - e.g. fast accommodation solutions for those in domestic conflicts distress.
- locating vulnerable population communities.
- mapping vulnerable people and their needs.
- connection of volunteers with vulnerable people to support their needs.
- apps for the public to inform themselves about the Covid situation and to report symptoms would also be useful.
- psychological distress relive