Apply to EIT Health Finance Booster for EIC supported ventures to get the training and mentoring you need to pursue series A/B fundraising!
Under the framework of the EIC-EIT Health Collaboration, we’re offering previously supported EIC ventures a unique opportunity to apply to the Finance Booster programme.
Finance Booster is a four-week programme that includes three online group training sessions on highly requested start-up topics: funding strategy, term sheets and stacking up figures in business plans. Receive hands-on sessions held by industry experts and professors from renowned business school who will use real-world case studies provided by the participating start-ups, anonymized and adapted for teaching purposes.
With the Finance Booster you will also get 1:1 mentoring from hand-picked experts, an inside look to the EIT Health Access to Finance programmes and the opportunity to do a mock investor meeting and pitch.
- Get a solid understanding of essential business topics and financial clauses
- Access seasoned investors and healthcare fundraising experts hand-picked solely for this programme
- Consulting-based support to prepare for your next funding round
- Gain confidence by pitching investors through a mock pitch meeting
- Get an inside look at EIT Health’s Access to Finance programmes
- Programme free of charge for EIC supported ventures
Who can apply?
- Healthcare start-ups incorporated in an Horizon Europe country
- Companies that have achieved at least seed funding but have not raised more than €1M in private funding
- Companies previously supported by an EIC programme (or its previous funding instruments)
If you are an EIC-supported start-up, please download the programme’s call document to learn the details and advantages of participating in the Finance Booster.
How to Apply?
Submit an application through the EIT Health portal until 03 October 2022 at 11:59 pm CET.
Find out more: https://eithealth.eu/programmes/finance-booster/
To learn more about the EIT-EIC CollabPilot visit the dedicated webpage: https://eithealth.eu/eit-eic-collabpilot/