The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and Roche invite you to apply for our joint EIC Corporate Day Online, a specially designed service to increase and accelerate your business collaborations with Roche, the pharmaceutical giant.
Applications are open until 20th May 2020.
From 22 till 25 June 2020, a limited hand-picked number of EIC-funded SMEs will have the opportunity to pitch and present their innovative solutions and to engage in One-to-One Business meetings with Roche representatives during this EIC Corporate Day. On top of that Roche opens the doors to their Partnering for Innovation Summit, with workshops, a marketplace, discussions and keynote speeches. EIC-funded SMEs will have to opportunity to attend this Summit, of which the EIC Corporate Day is a part of.
The pitching sessions are scheduled to take place on 22 June, with the One-to-One’s taking place on 24 and 25 June. On 23 June EIC-backed SMEs can take advantage of the other events taking place during Roche’s Partnering for Innovation Summit.
Who can apply?
The open application is only for EIC-funded SMEs. Roche is seeking for EIC-funded SMEs working on innovative approaches to:
Automation & AI
(Focusing on multiple parts of value chain from Discovery, to Development, to Production and Marketing and Real-time insights from market)
- Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Real-time insights
Platforms/Apps/Tools that support our interaction with customers
Collaboration Platforms, co-creation, co-development (Platforms/Apps/Tools that support our interaction with customers (HCPs, Patients, Diagnostics Labs in Hospitals/clinics, and also support the co-creation and development of solutions with customers together)
- Collaboration Platforms, co-creation, co-development platform with customers
- HCP facing
- Patient facing app
- Diagnostics laboratory facing software/app
- Platforms/Apps for Personalized Healthcare
Sustainability and Circular Economy: from R&D to production and other parts of the Value Chain
- Circular Economy
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (17 Goals--incl. water/pollution/diversity/etc…...
- Clean Water
Industry 4.0: how can we produce in a better, faster and more efficient way, including a focus producing more sustainable?
- Supply Chain
- Clinical Trials
- Late stage drug development processes
Ways of working and Innovation Mindset, including platforms (How does the Future workplace look like, how do we transport goods, work in our building, how do we work within the company and outside with external partners, platforms/sensors etc.)
- Transport of goods/supply chain
- Ways of working with external partners (e.g. vendors/hospitals/Diagnostic Labs)
- Mindset/ way of working methods (e.g. Agile/Leadership/HR topics)
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to a world-leading company with potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile
- Personalised online training on pitching technics before the event
- Services related support before, during and after the event
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2019 yearly wrap-up and our report on EIC Corporate Days to learn more about what we do and how we do it. To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Corporate Day with Roche” as the subject).