EIC Planet.tech: ENEL is looking for a green lighting future
The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services is launching its Planet.tech challenge: a great opportunity to enhance your cooperation with large corporates and co-create innovative solutions to a number of pre-determined challenges related to the European Green Deal. ENEL is investing in sustainability and playing an important rule to support Europe’s energy transition. With Planet.tech, you can now join forces with the multinational energy company and boost innovation in clean energy together.
Apply and step up to the plate.
Applications are open until 19 April 2020 23.59 (CET).
The European Green Deal, and the major sustainability challenges it will tackle, ask for close collaboration across value chains. With the Planet.tech initiative, the EIC Business Acceleration Services offers the opportunity to enhance your cooperation with different corporates and jointly devise innovative solutions to a number of pre-determined challenges in the field of sustainability.
The corporates will dedicate a team of experts to select the SME with the highest possibilities to develop a joint Proof of Concept (PoC) around the challenges proposed. Successful pilots will be invited to showcase their solution in a dedicated event in Brussels, Belgium in autumn 2020 (tbd).
Enel is currently looking for innovative solutions of circular economy in the field of the energy asset:
- Identify second-life solutions to re-use the energy asset (both components of power generation plants and components of distribution lines)
- Identify alternative and recyclable materials for the production of components of the energy asset
- Identify solutions to extend the useful life of energy asset
More specifics about the challenges and the application form can be found on the dedicated pages for each EIC partner corporate on the EIC Community:
- ABInbev (Sustainable Industry)
- Deme (Biodiversity/Oceans)
- Enel (Clean Energy)
- Nestlé (Sustainable food system)
- P&G (Alternatives to plastic)
- Veolia (Combatting pollution)
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “Planet.tech ENEL" as the subject).